Kentucky Continuing Education COURSE
Document Excellence for Smoother Transactions
To protect the consumer and mitigate legal issues, licensees must maintain detailed and organized records for each transaction, even if the transaction doesn’t close. Doing so satisfies regulatory requirements and serves as a risk management measure. Good document management provides proof that a licensee did what was required, when it was required.
This course helps licensees become more comfortable with selecting and using transactional documents in a timely and accurate manner to ensure the parties’ interests are protected.
Course highlights include:
- Common documents used in real estate transactions
- Common contract clauses, addenda, and contingencies
- Avoiding the unauthorized practice of law
- Multiple offer management
- Document signatures, notarizations, and identification
- Transaction management methods and best practices
- Document management and retention methods and best practices
- Technology and security for document management
- Legalities of electronic communication
- Activities and examples to seal in the new information and frame it in everyday context